Snippets of insight and elightenment.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Last Weekend of Freedom

So classes start on Wednesday. I'm all scheduled and ready to go. Being bored, unemployed and poor is starting to
wear me out. I feel a little homesick and I occasionally wonder what the hell I'm doing in Texas. What brought me here in the first place? First-rate academics??? I don't know. I doubt I'll have too many concerns once school starts, especially come January and it's grey and icy in Ohio and 65 in Austin. Until then, I need to relax and enjoy myself.

I think I could be the most fickle and indecisive person. Well, maybe not indecisive. I can make decisions, I just end up wondering if I made the right one. I guess that's the way it goes. I'll figure it all out, eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home