Snippets of insight and elightenment.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Well, it's been a while. I'm surprisingly busy doing nothing. I'm heading to Houston on Wednesday to pick Kyle up for our adventure. I'm so excited for this trip. Roadtrippin with three of my best friends for three weeks is going to be ridiculous. What an adventure. I think the best part about the whole thing is our nearly complete lack of planning. The trips you plan on the fly usually are the most fun...if you don't kill eachother, but I'm sure that won't be a problem for us.

Driving 20 straight hours from Houston to FC with Kyle should be a good time. I think we may make a little stop at Philmont and sneak up the Tooth of Time and watch the sun rise. It's probably considered trespassing, but we'll figure something out. I just can't wait to get on the road again.

With so much time on my hands, I've been thinking a lot about the future, mainly school. I'm genuinely excited for classes to start, but I don't know if I have the patience to stay in it for a PhD. That's going to take soooooo much time. There's a lot of things I want to do other than school, but they always seem to fall by the wayside. I probably could be done with an MS by next Christmas. That would leave me sitting pretty well to go somewhere and ski for the winter. Hmmm...

Well, I just heard Worm got into med school at NEOUCOM. This is great news. I know he kinda shafted himself in his first year of undergrad, so I'm glad to see him headed in the right direction, doing what he wants to do. I think it's kind of funny he's gonna be sticking around the AK-Rowdy. It's a good place...except for in winter. Ohio really isn't that bad of a place. It's still my home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home