Snippets of insight and elightenment.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hittin' the road

Well, I'm in Houston for the night with the family (I saw 2 squashed armadillos on the drive from Austin to Houston, I'm sure I'll see like a million driving towards NM). I still can't believe my Dad has entrusted me with his new car for the trip. There is only so much my little POS civic can do. The adventure begins tomorrow. Let me break down the agenda for the trip real quick-like.

  • Picking up Kyle @ IAH and driving thru the night to Taos, NM
  • Explore Taos, etc.
  • Great Sand Dunes NP in Colorado
  • Pick up Eric in FoCo, drink many microbrews
  • Adventure in the San Juans
  • Pick up Geoff in Denver
  • Maroon Bells
  • Utah
  • Vegas?
  • Back to the ATX
I'm ready to roll. Gonna take lots of pictures. Should send a few to the blog from my phone, check back. Also, I'm going to attempt to continue my streak of not shaving. I will try to resist the temptation, even as I begin to look filthier and filthier and my face itches like crazy.

That's it, be back in 3 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home