Snippets of insight and elightenment.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Easy Like Sunday Mornings...

What a great day. I heard from the last two people I would ever expect to hear from. Perhaps I'll elaborate later. Needless to say, I was feeling pretty good about that, then my parents go and surprise me with a bunch of slide film and a new tripod for my trip. I gotta say, they pretty much rule.

I'm leaving for my trip tomorrow, so I got a bunch of loose ends to tie up before I head out for 3 weeks. Doing laundry, paying bills, all that shit, gotta run to REI.

I think this could be it for a while, but I'm gonna be sending pictures to my blog from the road. Keep checking if you want know the progress of our adventure. I got that wonderlust bad. Well, can't wait to get on the road, can't wait to show my friends Austin, can't wait for Rebecca and Jon to come down to Tejas.

I got to ramble...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home